When you think of a tentage rental in Singapore, the image of a bare white tarpaulin and some metal posts come to mind. It’s hardly an attractive prospect to hold your wedding, birthday party, or corporate event. However, in recent years, the tent rental business has gone a massive resurgence. Apart from the issue of practicality—tentage rental is typically cheaper compared to leasing a hotel ballroom—the industry has managed to catch up to the demands of its customers.
This is why tentage rental service providers are also offering event furniture pieces, as well as table and chair rental, as they aim to become a one-stop-shop for event coordinators and customers alike.
Wedding organizers have perfected the way to glam up the bare tent. If you are going the DIY route, however, in order to save money, here are just some handy tips to make your wedding memorable:
- All-White Tent Spells Elegance – You can extend the white theme to your table and chairs rental, the flowers, and accessories. White linen sheets also add glamour to the event.
- Hanging Flowers – Hanging multi-colored flowers and garlands will add an enchanting atmosphere and a bit of whimsy to your wedding. A strategic lighting system will also create a magical effect on the event. Hanging flowers will also “drop down” the ceiling creating a feeling of intimacy.
- Twinkle Lights – If you have a nighttime wedding, twinkle lights would be perfect to accessorise your tentage rental in Singapore. The effective use of fabric will catch the attention of your guests.
- Embrace The Environment – The reason why you chose a garden wedding, for instance, is due to the location. It’s best to keep this in mind when you are decorating your tent for rent. The structure should not stand out as an eyesore but rather meld seamlessly into the environment.
- Chandeliers – Chandeliers on ordinary tents? Yes, it’s certainly doable and it will bring your wedding to the next level. For a garden wedding, you can wrap the chandeliers with vines and flowers in keeping up with the theme.
- Lanterns – A good alternative to chandeliers are lanterns since they evoke that old-world charm. The lanterns will help transport your guests to a much simpler time. They add a magical feeling to the air.
- Candles – Candles in place of lanterns will also create another look. Just be sure to encase them in candle holders for the safety of your guests.
- Paper Lanterns – No plans of having an ultra-serious wedding? How about hanging colorful paper lanterns on your tent? Paper lanterns will make your event whimsical and unique. Your guests will immediately be encouraged to let their hair down and have fun, which is how weddings should be.
Meanwhile, it’s important that you don’t overlook the details as well. Dekko Tentage offers accessories for tentage rental in Singapore including air-conditioning, pillar wraps, platforms in case of uneven ground. To counter Singapore’s heat, we have ceiling fans, auto-rotating and industrial fans, coolers, and even a generator in case of emergencies.