More and more people have discovered the value of tentage rental in Singapore for weddings, receptions, corporate events, trade shows, and birthday parties. Aside from being convenient, it’s also very flexible since they will have a wider choice in terms of location. You are no longer confined to hotels or convention centers. You can bring the event to a garden or the beach, for example. In effect, you have the world as your playground.
Not many people know it but there are many varieties of large tents for rent to suit the customers’ every taste or requirement. Here are just some of the types:
- Dome Tent – The dome tent will range from the basic 8-foot dimension, which is perfect for walkways, to as large as 50 feet for weddings, parties, and other events. They are flexible enough that the supplier can also add extensions on the side for added square footage. This is also known as an “aeroplane tent.”
- The A Tent – This is the most common type of tent characterized by two sloping metal rafters to form an “A” joint in the middle. Unlike the dome tent, which is limited by its shape, the A tent or the pitching tent can be modified by attaching several rafters to form a larger tent. The dimensions for this type of tent range from 18 feet to as much as 40 feet.
- Slope Tent – The slope tent is typically elongated, in which case it’s quite limited in its application. For one, it can only provide a shade for single-seating and double-seating arrangements. This could be perfect for bazaars, food stalls, exhibits, and the like. You can connect this to a building or structure or put it in the middle of the field. In terms of pricing, this type of tent is the most affordable option.
- Gazebo – You will hardly miss this type of tent because of its unique shape. The roof is fully extended up to the air, giving it the appearance of a little elf’s hat. It can give your event that extra oomph because standing erect side by side, they resemble houses from a fairytale. They are perfect for weddings and kids’ birthday parties, or corporate events that are whimsical where guests are served cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. The size range from 10 feet to 20 feet.
- Air-con Tent – You can choose from the different types of tents above—from the dome, gazebo, slope, and the A tent—the only addition is the air-conditioning. This is a welcome addition in Singapore where the average temperature from May to June will reach up to the high 32 degrees.
Those are the basic types of tentage rental in Singapore. They are more affordable compared to holding your event indoors. Besides, there’s something about holding your wedding, product launch, and birthday parties outdoors since it gives that extra dimension to your event. For Tentage rental in Singapore, contact Dekko Tentage at Tel: (65) 6280 4590 and (65) 9457 0880 or fax at (65) 6280 4591. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quotation.